An Coiste Iomána 2011/ 2012
Michael Browne Killeeneen N.S.
Francis O Connor Kilchreest N.S.
Joe Corry Ballyglass N.S.
Sean Holian Clarinbridge N.S.
Kevin Monaghan Brackloon N.S.
Michael Lydon Lackagh N.S.
Michael Nee Kilglass N.S.
Seán Ó Tuathaigh Kiltormer N.S.
Ann Keane Monivea N.S.
Niall Kelly Clonfert N.S.
- Age Limit: All players must be under 14 on 1 January 2012.
- Juvenile ( Size 4 ) sliotars must be used in all games.
- Duration of Games: 7-a-side: 15 minutes per half
- All other grades: 20 minutes per half.
- Games can and should be played during school hours.
- First named team has home venue. If a long distance separates teams, a neutral venue may be arranged if both teams agree. The home team must make every effort to ensure that the pitch is suitable for the game.
- The visiting team provides the referee. An Coiste will appoint neutral referees for play-offs, the semi-finals and the final.
- Games must be played on or before the appointed dates.
- It is the responsibility of the teachers in charge of the participating teams to confirm the venue, date and time of all group games.
- Results of group games should be sent to the Group Co-ordinator by the Home Team as soon as possible after the game.
- A team wishing to give a walkover must notify the opposing team, the group co-ordinator and An Rúnaí at the earliest possible time.
- " Juvenile " goalposts must be used at all times.
- All players must use helmets with face guards.
- The use of gum-shields should be encouraged by all team managers.
- The usual rules of Hurling apply.
- Unlimited substitution can be made from the half-way line with the referee's permission.
N.B. Written objections should be signed by the school principal and sent to An Rúnaí. An Coiste Iomána will adjudicate on same. Schools have the right to appeal the decision of An Coiste Iomána to An Coiste Gearáin