An Coiste Camógaíochta 2011/ 2012
Bríd Bleasdale S.N. Baile na hAbhann
Veronica Curtin Portumna N.S.
Carmel Coen Cappataggle N.S.
Kathleen Forde Peterswell N.S.
Helen Doheny Monivea NS
Maura Murphy Coolarne N.S.
Maria Cribbin Scoil Mhuire, Oranmore.
Éadaoin O Callaghan Killeeneen N.S.
Marcus Ó Riagáin S.N. Tuairíní
Caroline Bond Lackagh N.S.
- Juvenile sliotars should be used in all games.
- Age Limit: All players must be under 14 on 1 / 1 /2012
- Duration of Games: 7 - a -side: 15 minutes per half; 9, 11 and 13 a side is 20 minutes per half.
- First named team has home venue; if a long distance separates teams, a neutral venue may be arranged if both teams agree.
- The home team should make every effort to ensure that the pitch is suitable for the game.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that home and away fixtures have been reversed for schools that played each other last year.
- The visiting team provides the referee.
- An Coiste will appoint neutral referees for any play-offs, the semi-finals, and the finals.
- Games must be played on or before the appointed dates.
- It is the responsibility of the teachers in charge of the participating teams to confirm the venue, and to arrange the exact date and time of all group games.
- Results of group games should be sent to Group Co-ordinator by the Home Team as soon as possible after the game.
- A team wishing to give a walkover must notify the opposing team and An Runaí at the earliest possible time.
- "Juvenile" goalposts to be used at all game where possible, except where both teams agree to use adult sized goalposts.
- All competitions may be played in a blitz format, if participating schools are in agreement.
- All players must wear helmets with face-guard.
However, it was not possible to do this in all cases. Consequently, if both schools agree, the 2011 fixture may be reversed so that the team that travelled last year can have home advantage this year.
N.B.: Written objections should be signed by the school principal and sent to An Runaí.
An Coiste Camogaíochta will adjudicate on them. Schools have the right to appeal the decision of An Coiste Camogaíochta to An Coiste Gearáin.